NPR and my GovDocs training are reinforcing each other--I learn more about current news topics on NPR on my hour-long commute each way because I'm learning more about the government, and I understand and retain more of my fledgling GovDocs knowledge because of the topics that come up on NPR. It's pretty neat--although I'm also pretty sure that I'll hit the Information Overload Glass Ceiling soon.
- online comic about copyright issues affecting a documentary filmmaker
- more copyright humor goodness
- just in time for ALA Annual : Tips on Conference Attendance
- U of Penn offers tagging in their OPAC
- CEA Stands Up for Home Recording (check out the not-so-timely quotes!)
- Need to display to your library director or other authority figure how insecure RFID is? Build yourself a skimmer.