6.25.2008

Blogging ALA: Prep!


I'm always amazed at the necessary last-minute flurry of activity. It's only exacerbated this year, since in addition to my daily work, my last-minute GODORT stuff, my TLA stuff, and personal things like packing and dropping off yet another vehicle for repairs... I'm also trying to finish writing up a summary of my work this year for my performance review, while simultaneously preparing to re-apply for my current position (which has been re-posted as a permanent position, since I've been a visiting librarian for the past 2+ years).

Whew.

If you want to reach me in Anaheim, I'm at the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate, which is something like 1.4 miles from the Convention Center, and I'll have my cellphone with me. I'll try to do the typical email check, but that gets harder and harder each conference, as I get busier and busier.

Let me know if you'd like to do lunch, or something, though! If you don't already have my cell, email me at work (the gmail account linked here will probably languish while I'm gone).

Have fun, kiddos!

No comments: