Funny? Also yes.
I'll settle for calling them clever--but, ahem, reprehensible.
- Nominate your LJ 2007 Movers & Shakers now! (Is it unprofessional of me to admit that every time I hear the phrase "movers and shakers," I visualize a swingin' 60's party gettin' down?)
- I have now passed the 90-feed mark in Bloglines (93 and counting). I think that's officially the pont of no return from information overload.
- Check out ISHUSH on RFID hacking. The way I see it, if nothing else, maybe these pages will convince the powers that be that RFID tags aren't the most secure idea in the world.
- Shy librarian; good in front of crowds.
- Here are 10 uses for RSS. And speaking of RSS...
- Pew's released Part II of their Future of the Internet study.
- Need a better digital camera? How about 160 megapixels? Is that good enough for ya?
- Would you like some text with that?
- Get a free museum pass for September 30th!