...Except, of course, when Photoshop crashes three times in a row because my computer lacks sufficient memory to support it. Sigh. Between that and trying to load pdfs in a reasonal amount of time (since, you know, that's like 50% of my job), my boss and I are looking into possibly improving that situation with part of the annual materials budget. Here's hoping. In any case, here are the fruits of my Photoshop labor:
So tell me, does this icon indicate "CyberCemetery" to you? I wrote this criteria before I designed the image:
- little or no text
- indicate that it's an archive ("cemetery")
- indicate that it archives government info
- indicate that it archives websites
- Yesterday, I was notified that my request to write two entires for the Encyclopedia of Popular Fiction has been granted--hooray! I'll be writing entries for Audrey Niffenegger and for her wondrous book The Time Traveler's Wife. (Unfortunately, my similar request for Douglas Adams and Hitchhiker's Guide were not granted; I'm guessing that someone else got there first.)
- Always wanted to write that Great American Novel? How about 50,000 words to start with? Join NaNoWriMo and UNT's novel-writing Mondays group to get yourself motivated.